Sumber: Amy Heng
315g unsalted butter (dice)
125g chocolate powder
270g castor sugar
300g raspberry jam or Strawberry jam
5 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
230g plain flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
325g cream cheese ( at room temperature)
90g castor sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
160g fresh raspberries (optional, I omit this)
Garnishing ( I omit this)
Some chocolate cream
Some almond flakes ( toasted)
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
2. Add in chocolate powder and cook until mixture bubbles.
3. Removes from heat and stir sugar and jam.
4. Gradually, add in eggs and essence and stir until well combined.
5. Fold in flour and soda.
6. Pour batter into prepared cake tin. Meanwhile, prepare cheese topping.
1. Beat cheese and sugar until light and creammy.
2. Add in essence and eggs.
3. Place batter into a piping bag. Pipe batter over no.6 ( brownies batter).
4. Drop in raspberries/ strawberries ( optional).
5. Use a skewer or satay stick to swirl cheese mixture into the chocalate mixture to create a marble effect.
6. Baked for 40 minutes or until baked through.
7. Cut and serve brownies while still warm. Place a dollop of ice cream on top of brownies and top with sauce and almond flakes. Brownies can be stored in a air-tight container and kept chilled. Heat up in a microwave before serving.