1 1/2 cup skinned mung beans -soaked for 2-3 hrs, steamed and blended( 2nd attempt, i used green mung bean & boiled, drain, left to dry overnight & blended)
6 tbsp cooking oil
2 bulb shallot-chopped
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp grated orange grind
1. Add sugar, salt the mashed beans.
2. Heat oil, fry the shoots till lightly brown and fragrant
3. Pour in the bean mixture. Fry till mixture become dry and able to form into a ball. Divide filling to 25g ball size.
1 tsp vinegar
1. Mix A, (rest dough for 30 mins, sealed) divide into 10g ball
2. Mix B, (rest dough for 30 mins, sealed) divide into 25g ball
Step by Step Method:
1. Brush with egg, top with sesame seeds.
2. Bake for 180 degree celcius for 20 mins till golden brown