Sunday, 1 June 2008
Pandan Kaya Butter Cake
250 gm butter
200 gm sugar
1 tbsp. kaya
6 nos. eggs
300 gm cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
200 coconut milk
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp. milk powder (I used condensed milk)
1 tsp. pandan paste
a drop of green colouring
1. Cream butter and sugar till creamy. Add in kaya.
2. Add in egg one at a time and make sure its properly mixed before adding in another egg.
3. Pour in coconut milk and salt slowly and if it cuddles, put in some flour.
4. Add in pandan paste and some green colouring.
5. Fold in cake flour, milk powder and baking powder. Pour into a 7" square tray and bake at 175c for about 60 mins.- bakar 45 min sbb guna loyang lebar