* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 cup white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 cups rolled oats
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup raisins
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the oats, pecans, raisins and chocolate chips one at a time. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.