250 gm. Butter
300 gm. Cake Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. salt
230 gm. fine sugar
200 ml. Coconut milk
3 Tbsp. Milk Powder
25 gm. ovalette
1 tsp. Pandan Paste
30 gm. pandan juice
1 Tbsp. Kaya
(1) Cream the butter and salt until slightly white and creamy. Add in Kaya.
(2) Sift the cake flour and baking powder together. Mix in milk powder.
(3) Whisk the eggs, sugar & ovalette until fluffy. Add in coconut milk and mix until thoroughly mixed.
(4) Fold in butter mixture into the egg mixture and stir lightly until well mixed.
(5) Add in pandan paste and pandan juice.
(6) Fold in flour mixture into butter mixture and mix well.
(7) Pour the cake batter into a 9" square tray , lined with greaseproof paper.
( Bake at 175C for about 50 - 60 mins.