Sumber : Cook's Bible by Marks & Spencer
Hari ni..lepas dok membelek-belek buku masak ni..terus teruja nak mencuba resepi profiteroles ni...apa lagi..terus ke dapur dan jadi ler juadah minum petang untuk hari ini...sesiapa yang mencuba resepinya kat bawah:
5 tbsp butter
200ml fresh milk
100g plain flour
3 eggs, beaten
300ml double cream
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanila essence
125g plain chocolate, broken into small pieces
2 1/2 tbsp butter
6 tbsp water
1. Preheat the oven 200 celcius. Grease a large baking sheet with butter.
2. To make the pastry, place the fresh milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to boil. Meanwhile, sift the flour into a bowl. Turn off the heat and beat in the flour until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes.
3. Beat in enough og the eggs to give the mixture a soft, dropping consistency. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm plain nozzle. Pipe small ball onto the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven. Pierce each ball with skewer to let the steam escape.
5. To make the filling, whip the cream, sugar and vanilla together. Cut the pastry ball across the middle, then fill with cream.
6. To make the sauce, gently melt the chocolate, butter and milk in small saucepan, stirring constantly, until smooth. Pile the profiteroles onto individual serving dishes or into a pyramid on a raised cake stand. Pour over the sauce and serve.