Gara-gara Cream Cheese dekat nak expired aku pun teringat resepi ni...so terus ler mula membaking...hasilnya sungguh membanggakan..kek ku jadi gebu seperti kapas.....ku hiaskan diatasnya dengan hirisan peach dan jam strawberry...sesiapa yang ingin mencuba resepi ni...silakan...
Sumber : Rinchan
200gm cream cheese (Room temperature)
50ml fresh milk
3 eggs (Seperated)
100gm castor sugar
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven at 175 deg cel. Line 18cm cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. Soften cream cheese in large bowl. Add milk and continue mixing with med speed.
3. Add 1/2 of the castor sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch, lemon juice and cream of tartar, combined together.
4. whisk egg whites in seperate large bowl until stiff peak formed. Add the remaining sugar little by little until mixture stands in stiff peak.
5. Fold half of egg whites mixture into cream cheese as gently as possible. Fold the remaining eggs gently but thoroughly.
6. Water bath bake for 45 mins on the lower shelf.
7. Leave in the tin until cool enough to handle.
For topping, aku guna Jam Strawberry dan hirisan buah peach