Sumber : Fa
butter 120g diced
brown sugar 220g
whipping cream 200ml
butter 60g + (1 Tbsp untuk grease pan)
brown sugar 30g
dark chocolate 125g chopped
lemon juice 2tsp mixed with 50ml milk,left for 5 min (sama dengan
buttermilk,boleh beli kat tesco or asda)
eggs 2 lightly beaten
instant coffee powder 2tsp mixed with 1 tsp hot water
vanilla flavour 1/2 tsp
plain flour 60g sifted
cocoa powder 30g sifted
bicabornate soda 1/4 tsp
walnuts 100g.toasted and chopped
flour to grease the pan
cream cheese 500g diced
cornflour 2Tbsp+2 tsp sifted
whipping cream 200 ml
eggs 4 lighly beaten
1. Combine butter and brown sugar and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves wihtout boiling. Stir in whipping cream. Bring to boil. The simmer,uncovered. for 8 min stirring continuosly. Remove from heat and set a side to cool.
1. Melt butter,sugar and chocolate over double boil. Stir until smooth.remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice mixture. Add eggs,coffee mixture and vanilla. Stir until combined. Add in sifted ingredients and mix until smooth
2. Preheat oven to 180 degree.grease base of a round 23 cm springform ake pan with 1 Tbsp butter. Sprinkles with flour.
3. Pour mixture in and base for 10 min. Lower oven temperature to 150 degree
4. Spread one third of caramel on base. Decorate the top with walnut and set aside.
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add one third of caramel and combines. Add in cornflour and vanilla. Mix until smooth.add cream and beat until mixture thickens. Gradually pour in eggs and mix until just combined.
2.Pour filling on base.place cake pan in water bath.bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off. Leave cake in oven for 30 min with door closed. Remove water bath but leave cake to cool completely in oven with door ajar.
Heat remaining caramel over low heat and pour on cake. Decorate with walnut. Refrigerated for at least 6 hours.