Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Banana Toffee Cheesecake
Sumber : Fa
butter 120g diced
digestive biscuit 200g finely crushed
brown sugar 30g
cornflakes 50g crushed (masuk dlm food processor sekali dengan biskut)
cocoa powder 30g sifted
cream cheese 500g dices
brown sugar 30g
golden syrup 1 Tbsp
cornflour 40g sifted
ripe banana 360g mashed
eggs 4 lightly beaten
whipping cream 200ml (fa pakai double cream)
butter 60g diced
brown sugar 120g
whipping cream 120ml (or double cream)
1. Melt butter in pan over low heat. Add in biscuit,cornflakes,sugar,cocoa powder and mixed well.
2. Press into a greased springfprm pan with a metal spoon or with your hand
3. Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight
1. Beat creamcheese until smooth. Add brown sugar. Golden syrup,cornflour,and beat until smooth. Add mashed banana and slowly pour in eggs. Mix until just combined. Add cream and beat until mixture thickens.
2. Pour filling on biscuit base. Place cake pan in water bath and bake for 1 hour or until filling is set but slightly soft in the centre. Turn oven off but leave cake in oven for 30 min with the door closed.
3. Remove water bath from oven. Leave cake to cool completely in oven with the door ajar. When cool,cover cake and refrigerate for atleast 6 hours.
1.Combine butter and brown sugar in saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until sugar dissolves wihtout boiling. Stir in cream. Bring to boil. Simmer,uncovered,stirring for 8 min or until caramel thickens. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Remove cake from pan and spread warm caramel on cake.